Tuesday, August 6, 2013

my Starburst

P's kindergarten awards ceremony was the day before his last day of school.  I wasn't able to go, because it was my last day of school with my students, but Daddy A went to cheer for P and took photos for me.  All of the awards were candy themed, so each recipient took home a framed certificate and the candy that related to their award.

P received the Starburst Award.



When P and I talk about school, I always try to stress doing your best and never giving up.  We talk about how school is his job right now, and he should give it his all.  I'm so impressed that he has really followed through on those discussions, and so proud of my "Starburst"!

Daddy A was able to get a group photo of P's class,


and another of the entire grade level.


There's also a photo of P with his cute teacher.  I'm so glad I have pictures of P with his teachers on the first day of school and the last day of school - he has grown and changed so much!


P's award is hanging in his bedroom, and the ceremony was a great start to summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment