Sunday, January 5, 2014

eavesdropping

I couldn't help but overhear this conversation between the boys, and I wanted to record it here in case my memory fails me in the years to come...

P:  Stop it!  Stop it, C!
C:  I'm sorry!  Don't go get Mommy, I'm sorry!  I said I'm sorry.
P:  Well, "sorry" isn't good enough, C.  And, apology accepted.
C:  Thank you.  I love you.
P:  I love you, too.  But stop it next time, okay?

This just cracked me up!  Their personalities really shine through in this exchange, and P is such a forgiving brother.  I was thinking about it later, and about how glad I am that we have a relationship with a heavenly father who never says, "Sorry isn't good enough".  I'm also glad that neither of my boys believes it isn't good enough, either.  I hope they stay close all of their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment