Wednesday, January 1, 2014

new beginnings

Well. This week has really gotten away from me. This year all of our company was leaving shortly after Christmas, and we weren't heading on any trips, and I had declared this The Year of the Organized Home. I was calling it TYOTOH for short. Except I really wasn't calling it either of those things, but that is what I was planning. And I'm sure you've all heard, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans". Thursday morning C went to the doctor, where we discovered that he'd earned himself a week on his nebulizer. By Friday night my throat was sore, and Monday morning I went to the doctor, where I discovered that I had strep throat and a sinus infection. I don't know if I haven't had more than one sickness hit me at once in a while or if it was some aging, but that really kicked my tail. All of that was a lot of words to say that I didn't really do any cleaning or organizing at the end of 2013.

Last night Daddy A and I ventured out to a party at the house of some food friends, and we had a great time, although I was a hair tired today {but not too tired to hit the gym in a resolution-ary kind of way}.


So, maybe this week will begin TYOTOH, or maybe it won't. Either way, I'm heading full speed into 2014 with more blessings than I can count, even if I spend all year trying. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment