Tuesday, December 31, 2013

ordinary days

P still loves Legos, and one of his presents from my parents this year was a Lego Lone Ranger train.  The day before Grandma Paige and Poppa Fred had to leave, we took turns helping him with the train, and he and my mom were almost done the morning we said goodbye to my parents.  Not long after Grandma Paige and Poppa Fred were on the road, P finished the train and asked Daddy A to take a picture to send to "both my grandmas as a surprise.  One will be excited I finished, and one will be really surprised, since she doesn't even know I got this train!"  Of course Daddy A obliged.


P didn't really need any help with the train, although he enjoys having someone take the pieces out of the bags and look for the correct ones.  We don't mind helping him, since we have time together that way, but I do have to brag a little {it's my proud mama heart} and say that he did lots of this set completely independently.  Way to go, P!

No comments:

Post a Comment