Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tweetsie's ghost train

In October, C went on an adventure to Virginia with his grandparents.  While he was away, Daddy A and I realized that there was only one date for the ghost train event that would work with our family's schedule this year, so we surprised P on a Friday afternoon by telling him that we were going to take him to Tweetsie, and that his buddy Noah would be going along.

Now, I know there are some among you who mock me for my love of all things coordinated and matchy matchy, but look at this photo of Tonto and the Lone Ranger and tell me that it's not adorable.  See, you can't do it... because it is adorable.  Not surprisingly, the Lone Ranger theme was a hit in the Old West at Tweetsie Railroad.


Here are P and Noah pretending to be dead {zombies} in front of this parked limo with a skeleton driver.  Boys.


The boys had a blast, although they weren't quite as brave as they thought they were, so we did not make it through the Freaky Forest or ride the actual Ghost Train.  {I was pleased with this outcome, as I give new meaning to the words scaredy-cat.  I fail to understand why you would pay someone to scare you.  But I digress.}  After a night of fun, the boys were ready for bed at 11:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment