Saturday, December 21, 2013

ordinary days

I snapped a photo of the boys with their grandparents before we headed out the door for church.  The outfits are in line with their style for Sunday morning worship, although I must confess that pausing to take a picture before church doesn't fall into the category of ordinary around our house.  Daddy A is always at work before we leave for church, and sometimes it can get hectic while the rest of us are preparing to leave.


After his success with the Rainbow Loom, P decided he wanted to "weave some more stuff", which resulted in the gift of a plastic loom.  I had one of these as a kid, and I remember making potholders for lots of family members and friends.  The potholder in this picture is the first one that P made almost independently, and he gave it to his Grandma Hen for Christmas (which we celebrated early with Daddy A's side of the family).


I was so impressed with P's hard work... the loom is actually for older kids, but he was determined to figure it out, and he did.  Have a great day, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment