Sunday, December 15, 2013

Belvedere

Aunt Tiffany and Uncle John came down to Grandma Paige and Poppa Fred's for part of our weekend visit.  We took a trip out to the pumpkin patch my parents took Tiffany and I to growing up.  It's always fun to visit places I went as a child with my own kids... some things have changed, and some seem so similar, but either way I love sharing memories from my childhood with my children.

C asked for the pumpkin hat he is wearing in this picture.  He assured me that he would wear it all season long, and I have to admit that he did.


P, of course, has decided that he is too old for silly hats.  I can't believe he will be seven on his next birthday!


We tried valiantly to get a photo of the boys with their aunt and uncle.  This is the winner.  Don't even ask me what P and C are thinking, because I have no idea.


Both of the boys enjoyed these pedal tractors.  They went zipping around the track.


Tiff and John brought these pumpkin sunglasses in the boys' Halloween packages.  C will wear just about anything for a little attention.  If only he weren't so shy...


We had a blast with family, even if the weather didn't completely cooperate.


The boys have already started talking about going back to the pumpkin patch next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment