Thursday, January 22, 2015

Open House

Daddy A took the boys to Open House {since I was working at school} before the school year started. Of course, one of the perks of working where the boys go to school is that I was able to slip away for a few minutes and go with them to meet their teachers and see their classrooms.

C has the same sweet teachers that P had when he was in kindergarten. It was nice to be familiar with their expectations, and I think the familiar classroom and familiar faces helped C settle in to kindergarten quickly. And look at his hair! I took him to get it cut before school started, and he got impatient and didn't want to wait for our regular barber. He told the man to cut it "a little short" and it's essentially buzzed. But he didn't mind it, and hair grows back. And, of course, I still thought he looked adorable - even if I AM a bit biased. :)


P's hair just got a trim and the edges were cleaned up, because he was still growing his hair out. He was comfortable with second grade right away. His best friend from church was in his class again this year, and I'm sure that didn't hurt. :)


I think all of us ended Open House with a very positive feeling about the 2014 - 2015 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment