Tuesday, January 13, 2015

six months in review

I have roughly seventy posts in the draft stage on my blogger account right now.  It seems like for the last few school years I have had the best of intentions about keeping our family blog current, but then... well, life.  I apologize to the tens of you who might be missing my updates and are still following along, because a lot of the information you'll receive in the coming posts falls squarely into who even cares anymore territory, but I'm posting it anyway for myself and for the boys so years from now, when their children want stories about P and C's childhood, I'll have them documented.

These particular pictures are from the demonstration at the end of Tae Kwon Do camp last July.  Enjoy!




It's good to be back online.  Hopefully I'll do a better job of checking in regularly for the rest of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment