Saturday, January 17, 2015

ordinary days

During the summer weeks we were at home, we kept a routine to our days - a loose routine, anyway.  (Is anyone who knows me surprised?  I didn't think so.)  Weekday mornings started off with swim lessons at the local pool.


The boys also did a summer reading program at the library.  P particularly enjoyed the session with a visit from the bearded dragons, although he wasn't quite sure about them at first.



I'm laughing as I look at these pictures, because this summer P decided to grow his hair out a bit.  It looked SO long to me as it grew because we've always kept it pretty short, but he's still growing it out and now I look at these pictures and his hair seems so short!  Last summer seems like it was just yesterday and as if it were ages ago all at the same time.  I guess that sounds crazy, but I don't know how else to explain it.  Before we know it summer will be here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment