Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween night

What with all the Halloween parties and fall festivals I've already blogged about, you may be tired of seeing the boys in their costumes. If so, feel free to skip this post. If, on the other hand, you're like me and can't get enough of these guys, read on!

Before we left to go trick or treating, I tried again for a Halloween shot on the porch. P asked me where my costume was, and I said, "Oh, I'm wearing this hairbow with candy corn on it! See?" I must have had just the right amount of enthusiasm in my voice, because he accepted that answer.


I never did get a "perfect" shot, but I was plenty happy with these. They're sort of almost practically looking in the same direction, and these pictures will be great reminders of the days when they were one and three when they are full grown always very attentive 21 and 23 year olds. Or something like that.


We visited a few neighbors' houses and made a short stop at the Baptist Church where P goes to preschool for their Great Pumpkin Party, but our main event was the trunk or treat at our church. This was the first year we've done one, and it went well. I think it will happen again.

P was pleased as punch to catch up with his buddy Colby, who was dressed as Pablo from The Backyardigans.


The boys are allowed to choose one piece of candy for dessert after lunch and dinner (provided they eat most of their "healthy food" first). We will have dessert covered around here for months! Normally I would think that so much candy can't be a good thing, but the incentive has P actually eating meals, which is a rare occurrence in our house.

I hope your Halloween was a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment