Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I am John White

Well, no, I'm not.  And P isn't, either.  But he did have a project for school that involved both an oral presentation and a "historically accurate" costume.  John White was the governor of the Lost Colony.  And, for those of you who are curious, after all of his research, P decided to support the White Doe Theory as to the whereabouts of Virginia Dare.  I mean, why wouldn't he?


He did a great job on his presentation. He was one of the few presenters that was audible. Also, if you watch the video, you'll see - and hear - the poster behind him {that was set up for a different student's presentation} come crashing to the floor. P did not flinch or turn around or what have you. He was focused on his presentation. And I am a bit proud. But since I am his mama, that's okay. I'm going to keep telling myself that.




No comments:

Post a Comment