Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lego Kidsfest

You know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words?  If that's true, you are about to enjoy a post that is the equivalent of thousands of words long.  P's seventh birthday present from my parents was a trip to Raleigh for Lego Kidsfest.  It was amazing!  There were more stations than I had imagined inside the convention center with tons of products to try.  The life size Lego models were incredibly impressive.  There was a master builders class {a little over the heads of my boys, but what Poppa Fred and I overheard was really cool}, and P made a Lego model to place on a giant United States map.  {He chose to make his grandparents' house and asked them to place it in Virginia.}  Lego Kidsfest was an experience I think everyone in our family would love to repeat.  Thanks, Grandma Paige and Poppa Fred!











No comments:

Post a Comment