Monday, January 10, 2011

Daddy A gets old(er)

Well, I hit the big 3-0 in August, and at the end of December it was Daddy A's turn. We were in Virginia Beach visiting his family on his birthday. We started the day off by letting Daddy A sleep in, and Grandma Hen got P some paper, stickers, and crayons so he could make a birthday card. From there, P decided to use the "shiny green paper" to make his daddy a birthday crown. I don't mean to brag (wait, yes, I do, but this is my blog so that's allowed), but P cut and taped the pieces of this masterpiece together completely by himself. The only thing I did was tape the two strips of paper together at the back to close the circle.



We went out to dinner with Uncle Mike, Bradley, Grandma Hen and Granddaddy Rooster, and Uncle Mike's girlfriend and her son. We enjoyed some yummy pizza at CPK and came back to the house for ice cream cake. P led a rousing chorus of "Happy Birthday to You!", and then we all dug in.

Delicious!




Happy birthday, sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to know I am not the only grown-up who has to have ice cream cake for her birthday! Looks like a fun party.

    ReplyDelete