Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a letter to the birthday boy

Dear C,
Happy birthday! I remember the day you were born so vividly - it doesn't seem like it was two years ago! You are such a precious gift to me and your Daddy, and we love you more than we can say.



It is just now, as you turn two years old, that I truly recognize that you are not a baby anymore! Of course, you are my baby, and you will always be my baby, but you have grown so much and have become a little boy. I feel honored to help you continue to grow into the little boy, bigger boy, and eventually young man that God wants you to be.

Over the last month or so, we have truly seen you begin to express your own opinion and find your voice. You are an affectionate and energetic little boy! I look forward to seeing you continue to grow into your own person.

Being your mommy is such a wonderful job! I am learning so much from you and your brother every day. I love you forever!


Love,
Mommy

1 comment: