Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Twas the Night Before C's Birthday...

...so I was hard at work on his birthday cake!


I actually plan to use the cake for his party on Thursday, so I made some cupcakes for our family celebration tomorrow. (I was disappointed with the Elmo ones - I think I made the eyes and nose too small in proportion to the mouth, and as a result they look more like Animal from The Muppets than everyone's favorite furry red monster - but no big deal. I think everyone will get the idea.)

Ashley and Chelsea came over to help me with the cakes, and I really appreciated it... especially because they stuck around when the cake was done, and we were left with THIS.
I did have fun making the cake, and the company was wonderful, too.


I hope C enjoys eating his cake as much as I enjoyed making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment